M.P.D.G.

No comments


I. 

When I first met you, I felt the need to puke a rainbow.
You’re everything, every colour, while my world is black and white,
so i want you to bleed all over it, so that my life may gain in colour, 
I’m your white canvas - paint me!

You’re  a dark red, like the lips that I need on my dick,
and a heavy black that i need to cover up my dirty thoughts.
A deep blue, with thoughts that are just deep enough too imply intelligence, but not deeper than mine,
And a soft green, because you love nature and remind me of a newly born fawn, a pretty butterfly, 
a sexy cat - because yeah, of course cats are sexualised.

I think that your cynical side is a fun role you play to attract men, because what else could you do with your life and that your child-like wonder is actually your true self.

You have a good fashion taste with feminine but simple clothes, that cover up your body just enough to give me material for my wet dreams -
But you are never out shopping.
You’re make-up is always on point, even when you cry -
But you don’t care about superficial things like that.



II.

I’m just a normal boy, white, male, cis, friendly personality, not the best-looking,
and i think that I need a girl on my side, to be worth something - 
so please be my accessories!

You are an innocent angel which has fallen from heaven and broke a wing on her way to me, 
I could fix it with starring at you, while madly fantasizing about our future.

I want to save you as my project, fix you so that you can take care of my problems, 
make love to you, so that I’ll stop hating myself.

I’m what you need - because love heals everything, even though you don’t want to be loved by me, even though all you need is a therapist and real friends, even though my love is not true love, but a temporary teenage obsession - my love is the answer for everything.

This idea is a broken record.
They might think her song has been played too many times, but has never been heard by the right ears, but we’re tired of it, please stop playing it over and over again!



III.

I have this picture of my perfect partner, this small, graceful pixie on my side, 
shrinking while i bloom, pushing me to achieve my goals while having none of her own.

You won’t open up about your tragic childhood or get over your past relationship, because you're hollow on the inside and written to sit and wait rather than to get up and move on.

There might be some paradox in your personality, for example how you don’t care, but you’re my care-giver, how you don’t have a background story, but also no future, how you actually can't exist, but you live only for me.
But the lack of character development is no problem for me, because it’s my talent to see your flaws as cute quirks and to overlook mine completely.



IV.

Don’t be sorry for not being perfect, be human.
Your hair breaks when you dye it too much, 
your heart breaks, when you give it away too many times 
and so do condoms.


V.
You’re supposed to be my dream, but why does it feel like such a nightmare?

No comments :

Post a Comment